Friday, October 11, 2019

Flashback Friday - When Sin Gets Comfortable - Martin Wiles

When Sin Gets Comfortable

What happens when what I once feared I no longer dread?

As a child, I was terrified of the darkness. My parent’s solution was to assure me there was nothing in the darkness that wasn’t present in the light—which I discovered later was not exactly the truth, and to make me walk into dark rooms or yards. Eventually, my fear of the darkness dissipated. Now I will stroll through a darkened church or school building with no thought at all of danger lurking in every corner. I may walk outside at night without a flashlight and even sleep without a nightlight. I’ve become comfortable with darkness. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you comfortable with sin?



Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment