What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to register for our daily devotions.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our daily devotion emails:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better serve you
• To send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
We do not share your email or other information with anyone. PERIOD.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions
• Send you additional information related to a request
We DO NOT SPAM your email. You may opt-out or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button. We always honor:
• Opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You may contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened . Psalm 66:18 NLT Slowly, the water creeped out of the s...
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts . Psalm 139:23 NLT I bounced all three and watched them disap...
His eyes welled with tears as he opened the envelope. The gift was the most unselfish act he’d ever witnessed. Harry* was about to expe...