Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Battling the Weeds - Martin Wiles

Battling the Weeds

“No,” he replied, “you’ll uproot the wheat if you do. Let both grow together until the harvest.” Matthew 13:29-30 NLT

I stared it in the face, and it glared back. How had it gotten there? I had walked by the flower pot every day, but I hadn’t seen it. Had I spotted it when it was young, I could have eliminated it without damage to my flower. But now…it was dangly and gaudy. Perhaps that’s why I hadn’t noticed it previously. The flower and weed’s roots and leaves were intertwined. To remove it now would surely upset the flower’s root system. I had a choice: remove the weed or let it continue growing, hoping the flower would disguise its presence. Read more...

Tweetable: What weeds are you battling? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment