Friday, August 28, 2020

Flashback Friday - Why Have You Led Me Where I Am? - Martin Wiles

Why Have You Led Me Where I Am?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

The LORD had said to Abram, “Leave your native country, your relatives, and your father’s family, and go to the land that I will show you.” Genesis 12:1 NLT

“I wouldn’t be where I am today had *Tony not brought me here.”

As we enjoyed a relaxing but candid conversation, *Fred admitted the above truth. His confession confirmed his humility. It also reaffirmed in his mind why he was where he was. God had used him for ten years to pastor a church that may have never considered him had it not been for the influence of a fellow pastor. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you wonder why God has put you where you are? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment