Friday, May 1, 2020

Flashback Friday - Is My Faith Only a Crutch? - Martin Wiles

Is My Faith Only a Crutch?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

Every morning as I arrive at school, I walk into my room, set down my computer bag, and plop in my chair. When each class arrives, I take my position on a stool behind the teacher’s podium and begin instruction. During the hour, it’s not uncommon for me to get up and walk to the whiteboard and then return to my stool. I may even go back to my desk chair several times during each class. I depend on these chairs to do their job. You might say they’re my crutches. Read more...

Tweetable: Is your faith a crutch or a lifeline? 

Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment