Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Sometimes God Leaves the Thorn - Martin Wiles

Sometimes God Leaves the Thorn

I’ve had quite a few of them invade my privacy, but none were welcome. 

Splinters are painful. They puncture my skin and slip beneath my flesh. After an immediate “Ouch,” I investigate. If a small point is protruding, I extract the painful intruder. But if it’s plunged beneath my skin, a needle is required. Since I don’t like needles, these splinters usually remain lodged. After a period of time, however, my body begins rejecting this trespasser and pushing it to the surface while simultaneously encapsulating it in a hard piece of skin. By this time the tenderness has subsided, and I’m able to remove it free of pain. Read more...

Tweetable: What do you do with life's thorns?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment