Friday, February 22, 2019

Flashback Friday - Dressed for Success - Martin Wiles

Dressed for Success

I’ve never enjoyed wearing one, but for many years they were considered indispensable when dressing for success.

Wearing a tie always made me feel like Mr. Darlin on the Andy Griffith Show who compared sporting one like going to a hanging. For a tie to look neat, the top collar of my shirt requires fastening. And if that’s not uncomfortable enough, I then have to tie a long piece of cloth around my neck which makes me feel trapped, restricted, and distressed.  Thankfully, the dress codes have presently relaxed and ties aren’t mandatory to be dressed for success. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you dressed for success?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment