Friday, August 24, 2018

Flashback Friday - What Grace Brings - Martin Wiles

What Grace Brings

I’m a recipient of it every day. And while I don’t deserve it, it’s doled out in huge scoops. 

I woke up this morning and was still living on planet earth, breathing fresh air, able to get up out of bed, walk, and take care of my responsibilities. I didn’t do anything to deserve such rich blessings, but God chose to give them anyway. That’s grace. Lying beside me was the most beautiful woman in the world who loves me with all her heart. I don’t deserve her, but God gave her to me anyway. And that’s grace. I have two healthy children and one robust grandchild who love me. I don’t deserve them, but God gave them nevertheless. That’s grace. Every good aspect of my life is because of God’s grace. Read more...

Tweetable: What has God's grace brought to you?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment