Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Angels All Around - Martin Wiles

Angels All Around

She came when we least expected it, and only a few bags of items and a quiet knock revealed her presence.

My wife and I were enjoying a leisurely evening when a thump caught our attention. Thinking a picture had fallen or the cat had knocked something over, I reluctantly relinquished my comfortable chair to search for the culprit but found nothing out of order.

A few moments later, a knock at the door once again sent me from my evening repose. Read more...

Tweetable: Have you had an angel visit?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment