Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Don't Drive When I Am - Martin Wiles

Don’t Drive When I Am

With a smirky smile and a cutting glance, she said, “RUTD” (an invented acronym meaning Resist the Urge to Drive).

My wife and I were on a one-day excursion to the mountains. She was driving, and the acronym was to remind me I wasn’t. By her own admission, she has a heavy foot; I was simply trying to keep her from getting a speeding ticket we didn’t have funds to fund. She didn’t see it that way. I was attempting to usurp her authority behind the wheel. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you trying to drive for God? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment