Friday, November 10, 2017

Flashback Friday - Tired of Corn Flakes - Martin Wiles

Tired of Corn Flakes

They were the breakfast of champions…at least for her. Every morning, my great grandmother would pour a bowl of Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes, slice a banana over them, and douse them with milk. Then she’d sit down for what she never tired of. 

I never cared much for Corn Flakes. Bland and tasteless…unless I added a little sugar. Even then I’d tire of them quickly if I had to stomach them every morning. But I’m that way with most breakfast foods. After a few days of the same thing, I’m ready for a change. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment