Friday, September 26, 2014

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO FLASHBACK FRIDAY...BECAUSE EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES A SECOND READING.

Trusting God with the Future

I knew she was there; I simply couldn't see her.

My daughter and I enjoyed several years of hiking when she was a preteen. She was young and fast. I was approaching 40 and slow. She normally led but remained close-except when my middle brother and son joined us. My brother was fast like my daughter but my son was slow like me. They enjoyed outwalking us. We knew they were ahead but couldn't see them until they stopped for us to catch up. It was always comforting when we did. Read more...
______________________________

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment