Friday, September 19, 2014

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO FLASHBACK FRIDAY...ENJOY THIS DEVOTION FOR A SECOND TIME. 

Running On The Rim by Martin Wiles

Ker plump, ker plump. The noise grew louder, but I wasn’t about to stop. 

Being a teenager, running a paper route and going to school are not easy things to do at the same time, but I was making a valid attempt. My route took me five miles from home and began around 3 a.m. 

One night, I heard a mysterious ker plump. I was in the middle of nowheresville and didn’t want to investigate, but since the car was riding lopsided I figured I should. A flat tire. I wasn’t about to change it in the dark, so I drove it home almost ruining the rim in the process. Read more...
______________________________

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment