Monday, August 15, 2011

Eyes Of Love

1 Peter 3:12 The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. (NLT)

I was a young lad when I noticed my eyes weren’t functioning properly, but I was afraid to tell my parents for fear of having to get glasses and being called “four eyes.” One of my teachers took care of the first part, and sure enough, the second and third followed. In spite of the negatives it was nice to finally see clearly. My eyes have gotten worse over the years and I’ve now had to add bifocals. Thankfully, glasses are more stylish and the stigma of “four eyes” has almost disappeared. My eyesight may be deficient but God’s is perfect. He sees where we are presently as well as what’s in our future, and he can be trusted to give wisdom for every decision. God’s eyes of love make his ears open to everyone who calls upon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment