II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (NIV)
Our bodies don’t always perform as we desire. In spite of our best efforts to keep them in shape and young looking, wrinkles emerge, aging takes place and sicknesses appear. While there is no cure for outward aging, inner aging is treatable. In Christ, we can start over as babes. By accepting his forgiveness for our sins, we are born again. He takes away our old desires-the wrinkles of a sinful life, and replaces them with a new desire to obey his commands. And that is youthful living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have heard all this before. What miserable comforters you are! Job 16:2 NLT When others share their painful situations, I’m sometimes a m...
-
Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give t...
-
For thousands of years, people have found comfort in the Psalms. No matter what emotion you are experiencing or fight you're facing, t...

No comments:
Post a Comment