Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Love Directions

(photo courtesy of christianphotos.net)
     Psalm 37:23 The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. (NLT)

     Have you ever been given the wrong directions-intentionally or unintentionally? I remember our pastor friend who sat with us during my father’s heart surgery in Atlanta. Before leaving he asked me for return directions. So I obliged. Inadvertently, I sent him the wrong way on the interstate. It wasn’t until he called several times questioning my directions that it dawned on me what I had done. God never makes this mistake. He lives in the eternal now and can see past, present and future at the same time. More importantly, all things occurring are under his control, including every detail of your life. God wants to be involved in every decision and action that affects you. Will you give him that privilege? His love will never send you the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment