Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trustworthy Love

(photo courtesy of christianphotos.net)    
     Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (NLT)
     Do you ever feel as if there’s no one you can trust? Growing up, I’m sure my parents wished I would have trusted them more. It would have saved me some unwise decisions. And there were times my children didn’t talk to me about things they were facing. Then there are the fair weather friends who stab you in the back. And the co-workers. God, on the other hand, is always trustworthy. Life’s paths lead in many directions, but God will show us which is best. All he requires is that we ask for assistance. Since he knows the path intimately-and since our knowledge is limited, seeking his direction makes sense. Because of his love, God can forever be trusted even when others can’t. Learn to seek his will in every decision you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment