Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Is It Possible to Love Everyone? - Martin Wiles

Is It Possible to Love Everyone?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

She had once been a good friend, but for a time she was my enemy.

Four years after becoming her pastor, I noticed our relationship changed from friendly to unfriendly…at her request. The church’s governing body made a decision affecting her position in the church. A decision that was actually for her protection and the church’s, but she didn’t view it that way. They were questioning her integrity. And though I only consented to the decision, I became her target. I knew we were enemies when I noticed every Sunday that she was reading her Bible while I preached. Happily, a couple of years later we were friends again. Read more...

Tweetable: Can you love everyone? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment