Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Does God Have a Purpose for Everyone? - Martin Wiles

Does God Have a Purpose for Everyone?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

Purpose. Everyone wants it, but do all people have it?

Having purpose is one of humanity’s basic needs. Knowing why I’m on earth and believing I can make a difference are both essential to good mental health. If I think I have no purpose, I’ll wander from job to job, relationship to relationship, and hobby to hobby with no initiative and with no conviction that I’ll find happiness in any of them. I uncovered my purpose early in life but didn’t pursue it until much later. Consequently, I missed out on many years of what could have been pleasurable and spiritually productive subsistence. Living without purpose is aimless and depressing, but thousands…perhaps millions, do it every day as they wake up with no joy, trudge through the day with no focus, and finally retire never feeling they’ve made a difference. Read more...

Tweetable: Have you discovered God's purpose for you?

Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment