Friday, April 17, 2020

Flashback Friday - What Is the Cure for Every Sickness? - Martin Wiles

What Is the Cure for Every Sickness?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

Why do people get sick? Why can’t everyone—myself included, just remain well continuously?

After fifty-nine years of living, I’ve seen my share of sickness…even though overall I’ve not been as sick as some. With the exception of German measles, I escaped all childhood diseases. I was fortunate enough to bypass the chickenpox in spite of the fact that everyone else in my middle school class contracted them. Even when both of my children endured them, I came through unscathed. My life has been hospital and surgery-free except for a bleeding ulcer and a malfunctioning gall bladder. Other than the occasional cold, stomach virus, and sinus infection, I’ve been favored with few illnesses. Yet my body houses no built-in immunity. Like everyone else, I could one day hear the doctor say, “The news isn’t good. You have….”  Read more...

Tweetable: How do you handle sicknesses? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment