Friday, February 15, 2019

Flashback Friday - Discovering Life's Answers - Martin Wiles

Discovering Life’s Answers

I’ve had questions. I have questions. I will have questions. Where should I turn for answers?

Among my life’s questions have been where I came from and how. As well as if a laundry list of items would hurt or kill me if I tasted them or got them on my hands. I’ve probed the validity of my faith and the reality of God. I’ve even questioned some of my questions. I’ve queried what heaven would be like and if I’ll recognize my loved ones. I’ve questioned decisions I’ve made that seemed logical at the time but later appeared irrational. And at 27, I decided to attend college to confront some of the theological questions others might ask me. Read more...

Tweetable: Where do you get your life answers?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment