Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Christmas Grace - Martin Wiles

From our family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas. And as always, thanks for your support. 

Christmas Grace

The gifts circled the tree in a wide radius and reached toward the ceiling. I suppose I never wondered how they arrived before Christmas; I was simply excited that my pile was bulging. 

I was the first grandchild on my father’s side of the family. The next didn’t make her appearance for four years which gave my grandparents plenty of time to spoil me. And they did an exceptional job—even after the other grandchildren arrived. My grandmother was my babysitter and early childhood instructor. I was her Avon partner and playmate. Read more...

Tweetable: What do you remember about your early Christmases?



Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment