Friday, December 28, 2018

Flashback Friday - Empty Nesting - Martin Wiles

Empty Nesting

In the space of two short years, I found myself mired in the empty nest syndrome.

One of life’s eye-opening experiences was when I could no longer say I had a daughter or son in high school. Two years after my daughter left for college, my teenage son decided to move in with his mom. All of a sudden, the house was empty. No one’s dirty clothes to pick up. No one to cook meals for. No one’s laundry to wash. With the exception of the television or radio…silence. And it wasn’t golden.

One of life’s rites of passage is being on our own. Children will leave the nest. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you handle the empty-nest syndrome?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment