Friday, September 7, 2018

Flashback Friday - Accepting God’s Will - Martin Wiles

Accepting God’s Will

Kings’ daughters are among your noble women. At your right side stands the queen, wearing jewelry of finest gold from Ophir! Psalm 45:9 NLT

Being told to submit wasn’t as easy as the process itself.

Like most children, I chafed at times under my parents’ authority. As a child, I accepted they were always right. As I got older, I questioned some of their rules and regulations. Dad was a preacher, but how did that relate to my being forced to go to church. And there were occasions when I was convinced my parents were wrong, yet they never apologized when I brought it to their attention. Read more...



Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment