Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Claiming God’s Promises - Martin Wiles

Claiming God's Promises

I made several promises when I said “I do,” and I sincerely intend to keep them.


I promised my wife I would love her forever—“until death do us part.” I’m presently keeping this promise and intend to continue doing so. Our days together grow sweeter, and our love changes as it deepens into a more intimate relationship. I promised to love her in good times and in bad.  And we’ve had our share of both. The good times we enjoy, and the bad times draw us closer together and strengthen our bond. I also promised I’d stick by her in sickness and health. She’s experienced both, and I’m still standing by her side. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you claiming God's promises?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment