Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - God Isn’t Mad - Martin Wiles

A list of do’s and don’ts. Don’t lie. Don’t cheat. Don’t steal. Don’t lust after what others have or people of the opposite sex. Don’t swear. Or drink. Or smoke.

I grew up with the don’ts hung neatly on my bedroom wall. Don’t sass Mom or Dad. Don’t curse. Don’t lie. I can’t remember all the don’ts, but each one had consequences. A spanking or stint in my room. Something given or something taken away but all with the intent I not repeat the don’t.  Read more...

Tweetable: Do you think God is mad at you? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment