Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - A Parent's Advice - Martin Wiles

A Parent’s Advice

“Get a good education.” “Go to college.” “Be neat in your appearance.” “Obey your parents.” 

All pieces of my parent’s advice to me. Their demands seemed overbearing. I hated school, and the thought of attending college was revolting. I was growing up when hippies were popular, so neatness didn’t count in my book either. Obeying parents who seemed to know it all but whose ideas were quite different than mine was difficult. Their advice was sound, but it took me quite a few years to realize it. Read more...

Tweetable: What parental advice are you giving? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment