Friday, April 20, 2018

Flashback Friday - Discovering God's Purpose - Martin Wiles

Discovering God’s Purpose

I’m not very proficient in math, but this I know: the correct answer comes only by following the proper procedure.

For the first time this year, a grammar and Bible teacher had to teach a sixth grade math class. I accepted the challenge thinking: “How hard could it be teaching sixth grade math?” The headmaster comforted me; “Remember ‘My Dear Aunt Sally.’” Which means the order for solving problems with several operations is multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. If I put division before multiplication or subtraction before addition, my answer will be incorrect. Read more...

Tweetable: Have you discovered God's purpose for you?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment