Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Walking Out on God - Martin Wiles

Walking Out on God

We needed money, but the drama was more than I could stand. So I did what I’d never done before.

Due to distance and fuel cost, I quit my job in a neighboring county to work two part-time positions closer to home. One was as a manager at a country store across from our house. For some unknown reason, the boss’s wife didn’t like my wife who did a lot of freebie work for the store.

Over the ensuing months, the tension grew and so did my frustration. Read more...

Tweetable: Walking out on God is costly. 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment