Friday, February 16, 2018

Flashback Friday - Coming to Grips with the Workplace - Martin Wiles

Coming to Grips with the Workplace

I was crawling under houses where busted sewage lines, crawling snakes, dangling spiders, and choking dust loved to hang out. I hated every day the alarm clock screamed because I knew I had to go where I desperately despised. After six months, I walked out. But not everyone can.

Australian National University researchers claim having a hated job is as bad for one’s health as having no job. The rates of anxiety and depression are identical (dublinnews.com). Read more...

Tweetable: Don't let the workplace drive you crazy.

 

Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment