Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - The Hundred Dollar Book - Martin Wiles

The Hundred Dollar Book

I couldn’t believe it when he handed me a one hundred dollar bill for a ten dollar book.

I had just finished speaking and promoting my latest book. People were now lined up at the table wanting to purchase a copy—and even wanting me to place my signature in the front cover. One by one they handed my wife their money and me their book.

As the line dwindled, I noticed one man waiting patiently with a bill neatly folded and tucked in his hand. As he approached, I signed his book and handed it over. He smiled, handed me the money, and quickly strolled away. Read more...

Tweetable: Give to God first and watch what He does. 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment