Friday, September 8, 2017

Flashback Friday - Forgiving Me - Martin Wiles

Forgiving Me

I was tired of my parent’s rules and regulations. Since I could drive and owned a car, I packed my belongings and a few groceries and hit the road. 

Since I loved the mountains, I headed for the hills of North Carolina. Winter was in full force, and I soon found myself stranded in snow and ice. I walked to a nearby hotel to summon help. No sooner had I made the call than a police cruiser sauntered up and ushered me to the local station. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment