Friday, February 17, 2017

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

The Jesus Perspective

A negative occurrence or a positive event; it depends on how I interpret it.

Perspective. Defined, it’s my point of view about particular experiences. But I’ve come to realize it can be flawed…or completely erroneous.  I once considered being knocked off my feet for a week by a bleeding ulcer combined with the lengthy recuperation period as an aggravating interruption to my important life. In reality, it helped rearrange my priorities. Having a negative attitude about financial struggles was also perhaps unwise. Struggling with these issues taught me to make better choices in my spending and saving. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment