Friday, December 9, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Viewing Money Through Clear Lenses

Perfect vision was something I only enjoyed the first dozen years of life. Since then, my world has been blurry without glasses. Recently, it was even blurry then.

A quick squat to refill our dog’s water bowl resulted in extreme pain and muscle spasms. When both continued, I visited the doctor. Three shots, several prescriptions, and one day later, my clear world turned fuzzy. Words on the computer monitor paled and coursed together…even with my bifocals attached. Distant objects once legible became indiscernible. I checked for smudges and smears. No luck. After a few days of misery, I returned to the doctor who concluded it was a reaction to medicine. Fortunately, clarity returned the following day. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment