Friday, October 21, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Convictions Count

Philosopher Edmund Burke said; “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

Of all the parental and church instructions I hurled out my youth window, it might seem strange that a rebellious teenager would cling to the “abstaining from sex before marriage” one. But I did.

I suppose it was an anomaly to my girlfriends--who were normally sexually active or wanted to be, and to my male friends who enjoyed bragging about their conquests. And after all, if I was committing all the other sin habits, why not this one too? I can’t explain the inconsistency; I can only admit it was a firm conviction. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment