Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Loving God Supremely

I knew of him but didn’t know him intimately. And even after meeting him intimately, I didn’t love him supremely.

Before I could comprehend him, I heard about God. Mom reading Bible stories to me while I was still in her womb. She and Dad having devotions together and me hearing God’s Word and a prayer. Later, I understood and invited Jesus to become my Savior. But it was fifteen years later before I loved him enough to say; “Lord, whatever You want, I’ll do.” And that prayer took my life in a radically different direction. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment