Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Paid in Full

Words can’t express the relief I experienced when I finally received the title in the mail.

Out of necessity and desire, I purchased my first car when I was fourteen. I financed it for four long years which was all my teenage life. When the last few payments were in sight, finances became tight, so I re-financed it for two more years. High mileage dazzled the odometer by the time it was paid for, but it was a joyous day when the final payment was made. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment