Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Making It A Habit To Tell

Hearing her say “Yes I will” was the sweetest words I’d ever heard, and I couldn’t wait to tell someone. Anyone. Everyone.

I was recovering from a broken relationship; she was enduring an abusive one. Mine terminated without me having a choice; she elected to end hers. We were work acquaintances and later friends who became lovers. And when I finally popped the question and she said yes, I was so elated I told everyone about my life’s new and exciting direction. Read more...


Christmas Sale. Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? All print books 50% off. Use coupon WBC50. Click here to see selections.  





Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment