Friday, December 11, 2015

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Choosing Company Carefully

Sam* was trouble, but Sam was my friend. Sure, I had heard the saying, “Bad company corrupts good morals,” but as a teen hounded by raging peer pressure, it was a difficult standard to maintain. I met Sam when my father began pastoring a local church. He was one of the deacon’s kids. I had also heard preacher’s kids get in trouble by hanging around with deacon’s children. In my case, it was true.

Sam and I were beginning the same public high school. Read more...



Christmas Sale. Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? All print books 50% off. Use coupon WBC50. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.




No comments:

Post a Comment