Friday, October 30, 2015

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Expect Something Better

Series: Living Life To The Fullest

When I was young, I had big dreams. At twelve, I felt God wanted me to be a Bible teacher and perhaps preacher. I knew it would take education. By the time I reached the teen years, I wasn’t sure anymore. Going to school lost all appeal. As a young adult, I yearned to drive a truck, but one day of school changed my mind. 

All my dream jobs conjured up pictures of enjoyment and a hefty paycheck. I finally managed to achieve the preacher and Bible teacher position but as of yet haven’t witnessed the bulging paycheck. But it’s unnecessary. I can live a fulfilled life by doing what God has gifted me to do while anticipating a better life in eternity. Read more...

Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles and get a 20% discount on any book. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment