Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.

Successful Failures by Martin Wiles

God can use you even if you have a sordid past and don’t have your act completely together at present. 

I made the statement when speaking about religious lies. Following the lecture, one gentleman commented; “At one time I thought I had it all together but I forgot where I put it.” 

Being “together” was a compliment in my generation. A together person was cool, drove a souped up car, frequented bowling alleys and had habits and an appearance the older generation didn’t appreciate. I’ve never assumed I had it together. If I tried, someone would say, “But what about the time…” Read more...

Do you have a story of success out of failure? Share it with us. 

Enter to win a free copy of my newest book, Grits & Grace & God. Visit the following link and sign up: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/99040-grace-grits-god-manna-from-heaven-served-up-southern-style

No comments:

Post a Comment