Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES MORE THAN ONE CHANCE. 

Sifted

I watched her turn the handle on the old sifter as I had many times before. 
My wife is a young woman who cooks the old way. And yes, she still sifts flour. “Cake won’t turn out right if you don’t,” she says. Some cooks have given up sifting since lumpy flour and extra protein (bugs) aren’t normally issues anymore. Sifting is painless for the flour but tiring for the one cranking the handle. Read more...




Ever feel like you just can't get the Christian life right? Read Jesus' solution for success. Download your copy today.  


1 comment:

  1. Not sure what happened but my comment didn't post :( Loved this post! I still use that same sifter & will not be able to use it without thinking of this devotional. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete