Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - Decisions, Decisions - Martin Wiles

Decisions, Decisions

I face them every day. Some I give little thought to, but others I make only after great deliberation. 

My life has been filled with decisions. Enough to fill a book. Many of them minor, but quite a few major. I decided to get out of bed this morning and go to work. I could have kept sleeping, but I would have had to call in and tell a lie in the process. I would have lost one of my vacation days and possibly my job if the truth was discovered. A somewhat minor decision, but one that could have negative repercussions. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...