Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - A Conformed Rebel - Martin Wiles

A Conformed Rebel

In general, I’m a conformist, but there are times when I’m a rebel at heart.

Take driving for example. I’ve always obeyed the speed limit-even when I was a teenager. The only traffic ticket I’ve ever received was a warning for speeding, but even that was unintentional. I had just placed oversized tires on my truck, and they misgauged the speedometer. I also drive on the right side of the road, face forward when I do, and wear a seatbelt even though I don’t particularly enjoy the strap over my shoulder.

But there are times when I want to break some laws. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment