Friday, May 12, 2017

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Parroting Jesus

I’m not sure why I did it when I was a young boy, but it seemed the natural thing to do. Nor am I sure why my children returned the favor. They certainly weren’t even a thought in my mind when I was doing it to my parents.

Parroting, imitating, mimicking, copying. Whatever the term for this behavior, I know my parents hated it when I did it to them, and as a parent I also despised it when my children followed suit. The game is played by repeating everything someone says ad nauseam until they finally blurt, “Stop copying what I say!” Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment