Monday, April 12, 2021

Meandering Monday - The Head Lifter - Martin Wiles

Welcome to Meandering Monday, where we take a trip back to an earlier post and enjoy it again. 






The Head Lifter

But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. Psalm 3:3 NLT

When my head is lifted and gripped by God’s hands, troubles take on new meaning.

The pain was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I had heard my grandfather talk about his one-time experience with the flu—the intense aches and pains--so I wondered if that’s what I had contracted. My body ached from head to foot. Lifting my head from wherever it rested was almost more than I could muster the strength to do. Read more...

Tweetable: What lifts your head when you're down? 

Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment