Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Filling in the Gaps - Martin Wiles

Filling in the Gaps

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 NLT

Whether shopping or working, I had a bird’s eye view of them. 

Greenback stamps in paper form were a staple at Piggly Wiggly grocery stores. I began working with Piggly Wiggly at 14 years of age as a bagboy and was well familiar with these jewels. Since my grandparents and parents were regular customers, I could find an abundance of stamps lying around at any given time. Read more...

Tweetable: With what are filling in your life gaps? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment