Friday, June 12, 2020

Flashback Friday - Is Suicide an Unpardonable Sin? - Martin Wiles

Is Suicide an Unpardonable Sin?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

I became a believer at an early age. Had I now lost what I had gained?

Growing up the son of a preacher man, biblical rules and regulations were ingrained into me from an early age. The “Thou shall not’s” seemed to outweigh the “Thou shalt’s.” Eventually, I tired of trying to attain standards that seemed unfair and tiresome. Shameful and sinful acts followed. Frequently the question, “How could you call yourself a Christian and do this,” would lope through my mind. Had I committed the unpardonable sin? Had I lost the salvation God had so graciously given me? Read more...

Tweetable: Do you think there is a sin God's won't pardon? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment