Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Fig Leaves Won’t Do - Martin Wiles

Fig Leaves Won’t Do

God must sometimes chuckle as he views our attempts to cover ourselves.

Recently I discovered our cat was using our formal mahogany dining room table as a scratching post. When I noticed it, I became livid. I grabbed my furniture polishing kit, retrieved the Old English Scratch Cover, and went to work. While it covered the scratches, it didn’t remove them. The cat’s claws had extracted part of the wood, leaving indentations behind. I covered, but I couldn’t remove. 

Fig leaves were Adam and Eve’s scratch cover. Read more...

Tweetable: What are using to cover with?



Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment