Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - What Truth Does - Martin Wiles

What Truth Does

Determining the truth isn’t always as easy as one might imagine.

From the time I entered this world, I was taught to obey God’s standards. As I aged and could comprehend them better, my parents explained why I needed to do this or leave that alone. They never questioned God’s truth, nor did I…until I became an adult. Occasionally, the thought would race through my mind, “What if all I profess to believe is a lie or wishful thinking?” I once questioned an older man about this very possibility. He replied, “I’d rather live like I do and be mistaken in the end than live the opposite way and find out I was wrong.” Read more...

Tell us how you determine what truth is. 

Tweetable: Are you struggling with the truth?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment